Certificate-seeking students are individuals whose goal is to take a limited number of courses for the purposes of personal or professional development or personal enrichment.  Advance your career with a new skill set or stack certificates to work towards completing a degree.


入学的第一步是 填写入学申请.

Get help paying for college by submitting your application for financial aid and scholarships. (学校代码:007692)

If required for the certificate program, take the Placement Test or submit ACT/SAT test results to Records (Room S111). Get more information on testing, registration and preparation materials 通过我们的测试中心.

Submit an official (sealed) high school transcript/High School Equivalency Certificate to the Records Office (S111).

For course selection assistance, please contact the 学术咨询中心.

You can register for courses and make payment by using 学生的计划 (which includes a short tutorial video) found in MVConnect, visiting Registration (Room S103), or by calling Registration at 708-974-2110.

康纳·帕里什(橡树草坪), shared his educational journey while on a panel for the Illinois Project Lead the Way meeting.


Search and apply for available  scholarships




申请 退伍军人教育福利.

应用 to 冰碛谷社区学院. 

Submit your transcripts along with your DD214形式. The Report of Separation contains information normally needed to verify military service for benefits, 退休, 就业, and membership in veterans' organizations.

携带所有文件(COE), DD214, placement exam results) to Building G, 房间G240, 安排一个迎新日.

First time GI Bill benefit users will need to complete a mandatory Veterans 取向. Continuing students who have attended a Veterans 取向 session must meet with an academic advisor each semester prior to registering. The academic advisors will assist with course selections prior to registration.

Online orientation takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. T在这里 will be a final quiz to complete after the last section.

For additional information, visit the 经验丰富的服务 页面. 

For admission instructions, please visit our 国际学生 application steps 页面

If you have taken college courses at another institution and would like to transfer to Moraine Valley, you must additionally have your official transcripts from college(s) previously attended and transcript evaluation request form sent to Records Office (Room S111).

A returning student is any student who has not been enrolled at Moraine Valley for at least two years (six semesters). Returning students must be readmitted to the college.

You must visit the Registration Office(Room S103) to update current address and program of study. If you attended one or more colleges during this interim period, official transcripts for all academic work taken since last attending Moraine Valley must be submitted.

If your enrollment has been interrupted by six or more consecutive semesters (including summer semesters), 你可以继续学习了, but your catalog year and program of study to the current semester must be updated through the Registration Office.

鼓励学生参观 学术顾问 in S201 to discuss degree or certificate requirements in effect at the time of re-enrollment.

If you are unable to complete the online application, please click 在这里 and complete the paper form and return to 澳门网上真人赌博官网 S101.